Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by another journal.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The abstract is between 100 and 150 words long; it contains the aim of the research, the used methods and a brief description of the research results.
- The page is formatted as B5 (JIS); the paper is between 10 and 15 full pages long; the text is single-spaced and uses a 10-point font.
- Where available, DOI for the references has been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.